Harbour View Gardens is a freehold condo situated along Pasir Panjang Road. It will have direct connectivity to West Coast Highway and within walking distance to Haw Par Villa. Previously, it has gone through a series of tender before being successfully tendered by Roxy-Pacific at a bid of S$33.25m.
The site is within URA’s Queenstown Planning area. Comparative developments in the area includes The Orient, The Verandah Residences, One Residences. Nearby developments includes Icon@Pasir Panjang, Viva Vista, and Parc Imperial.
This leads to the top 6 reasons why this condo Enbloc will be worth a look:
Reasons to invest in Harbour View Gardens
1. Excellent Connectivity via West Coast Highway and AYE
Having a strong transport connectivity in terms of public road networks and MRT stations distance, residents living in Harbour View Gardens will enjoy seamless connectivity to the city and business nodes.
This means it offers the convenience in a congested city like Singapore, and going to work will be a breeze.
2. Walk to Haw Par Villa MRT Station
The close proximity to Haw Par Villa (and even Pasir Panjang MRT Station) means you can easily walk and get access to public transport.
From Haw Par Villa MRT, you are:
- 4 Stops to Harbour Front MRT
- 6 Stops to Jurong Lake District
- 5 Stops away to Sentosa Island
- 2 Stops Away to MapleTree Business City
- 10 Stops to Orchard
- 6 Stops to CDB/Marina
Forget driving when you are so close to the main attractions and CBD of Singapore.
3. Near Prestigious Schools and Education Hub such as NUS/NUH
If you are looking to get an ideal location for your children, Harbour View Gardens Singapore could be perfect for you.
NUHS as an Academic Health System will improve the health of our community through better and more cost-effective care, nurturing the next generation of healthcare professionals, world class research and empowering people to take ownership of their health.
The prestigious schools nearby provides a merit education journey for your children, so you don’t have to go far or worry about long distance commuting to schools.
4. Centralized Location and Minutes to Orchard Road, Vivocity, CBD and Marina Bay.
If you are one for shopping and visiting Singapore scenic attractions, you are in for a treat.
Harbour View Gardens is situated along Pasir Panjang Road and is one of the centralized location within Singapore. With such an location, you can travel to metro shopping areas with ease.
5. Strong Tenant Base from Surrounding Business Parks
Harbour View Gardens is near important hubs that is part of Singapore’s URA Masterplan for business sectors. They include One-North, HarbourFront Precinct, Alexandra Precinct, Fusionopolis, and Holland Village.
One of the noteworthy hubs, the Mapletree Business City, is a Grade-A integrated business Hub, modernised and revitalised the precinct. The total GFA Gross Floor Area is almost two million sqft.
- MBC will have the ARC aka Alexandra Retail Centre, it is a 3-storey shopping and convenience mall that will add 89,000sqft of retail space and 75 retail shops made up of a mix of restaurants, café, supermarket and banking facilities.
- The next and final stage of rejuvenation will see Mapletree transform The Comtech into the second phase of MBC, MBC II. MBC II will complement the existing state-of-the-art business facilities at MBC with new elements such as a sunk-in amphitheatre that rest in the middle of a lush green landscape, blending harmoniously with the nature parks located in the area. It will also feature innovative and adaptive space solutions, which will be supported by retail and F&B options. MBC II will also be home to Singapore’s tallest business park at 30 storeys. The completion of MBC II (expected in 2016) will reinforce MBC as a first-rate business park concept, further underpinning the development’s place as the centrepiece of Alexandra Precinct.
6. Freehold land in land-sparse Singapore
With Singapore getting more cramped and land-sparse, it is rare to find freehold units. Most offer 30 years now which is not ideal for both investing and living.
Harbour View Gardens will be a rare find amidst our real estate landscape, and be sure to keep track of this development to find out how it progresses.
Register your interest: https://harbourviewgardens.com.sg/contact-us